It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

my six year old heart

 I am trying to remember what it was like to be 6 as I plan Sarah Kate's birthday. What would I have loved...what would have meant more to me than anything!? She wants a surprise party so that has been fun but more difficult than I thought it would be. She does not want to know when it s...where it is...or who is coming....so the possibilities are endless! However....I still want her to love it! After changing my mind a thousand times I have settled on a surprise party at a new place called Club Tabby. I think she is going to love it! This weekend my brother Jason will be in town and so on Saturday we are going to tell Sarah Kate that we are going to take her and my niece Sydney to the mall...when we get there we will make our way to club Tabby where all her little girl friends will be waiting to surprise her! They will get make overs and dance and eat and celebrate my Sweet Sarah Kate! I searched my six year old heart and this is what I thought would be the most fun for her...I hope my six year old heart is right!
me and my six year old heart

No comments:

Post a Comment