It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SK's Thanksgiving Play

Today Sarah Kate had her Kindergarten Thanksgiving Play! She was cast as a pilgrim and was pretty cute if I do say so myself!  
She had a speaking part and told me she "had it" and we did not need to practice it at home.....I so wanted to practice it  over and over but I trusted her so I was excited to see what her definition of "had it" was!
 
When she entered the gym she was full on smile and gave us a little wave!

 Now I don't have a picture of her doing her part...Moma had the video camera going.... but this is her face when she sat back down after her part....you can see she nailed it and was so proud! She said it completely memorized...slowly and clearly

 The play was precious and brought tears to my eyes...as they ended it with a song called...... Please see the Best in Me



 Back in the room we celebrated these precious children and their wonderful play! I gave each of them a Thanksgiving place mat to color and a turkey pencil for their amazing job!
 I was so proud of my girl! She is the best of the best.....so smart....so kind.....she is such a dear, gentle soul and anyone who knows her is lucky...truly they are! I am so Thankful for her this Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment