It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finally .....it's time to deck the halls!

I look forward to decorating our home for Christmas every year. It is so nostalgic....getting the ornaments out and remembering where you got every one...and the warm cozy aura that the Christmas lights bring to this place we call home.  I just love it! I hang and place and tie ribbons on everything....but the tree we decorate together!

I love our old ornaments but it is always fun to add new ones too...like this one from the XC banquet...
The end result always takes my breath away!

Tonight we were lucky enough to hear The Drifters version of White Christmas at the conclusion of the tree decorating session...we all always dance to that one! Swirls of light and laughter filled the house tonight...it must be Christmas time!


No comments:

Post a Comment