It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, November 18, 2011

pink panties!

Tonight was just a good for the soul kind of night! My girlfriends came over in their pajamas to hang out...laugh....and enjoy a drink called the "pink panty"! So we went with the theme! Pink panty decorations....
and don't you just love my pink panty cake!
It was the best night! It just felt so good to be in my house...in my pajamas....surrounded by love and laughter!





I blew out my candles and made the best wish!

My BFF throws a mean pink panty party....I love her so! I wonder what story Ruthie is telling in the back?
Can you hear the laughter.....see the friendship!? It's there!
The funniest thing was when Laura Bolinger busted out a henna tattoo kit! What?!
So for the next 14 days this is my back....living on the wild side at 35! ;)
Miss Marcia went the shoulder route!
We just laughed.....
and laughed.....
and laughed.....
Oh it was the best birthday!
The theme of the party led to some pretty funny gifts!


It was so fun...but also really nice to just sit and talk...and learn a little more about these wonderful women that I already love so much! I can't thank my friends enough for sharing this night with me! You all are amazing, beautiful, worthy women with the most beautiful hearts and I am so happy to call you all my friends! Happy Birthday to me, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment