It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, November 7, 2011

the so busy

After a nice bath Lila has taken to choosing what she calls a boy dress . A boy dress is one of her brothers t shirts. So dressed in her boy dress she came down the steps tonight and asked me to paint her nails. My plate was full...fuller than usual so that is saying a lot...and I told her...Oh Lila...maybe a little later...Moma is so busy. She looked at me wide eyed...and replied...when you are done with the so busy will you paint my nails?
So busy to her is just one thing...and to me it is a million...but she was so cute saying it. I scooped her up and told her I could take a quick break from the so busy....and off we went to do her nails.
 

 She chose pink....so sitting in the bathroom floor in her boy dress I painted her finger nails and her piggies.
 She was so happy.....and I was so happy....
 Sometimes you just have to take a break from the so busy......you just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment