It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just what I needed....

The results from our State XC meet are all in...and official! I am proud to announce that I am the mama of the fastest second grader and the fastest fourth grader in the State. The boys have been pouring over the results and I listen as I work to them talk and compare.....revisit and reflect. 
 I listened as Riggs told Rollins that he sings songs in his head while he runs. Rollins then told him that when he runs he spells...spells during the entire race.  Curiosity had me and I had to know....... so I asked.."Rollins, what do you spell while you are running?"  He answered:
D-A-N-I-E-L-L-E

I could literally eat his face off I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment