It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, November 11, 2011

BT Game Time!

      
Today we celebrated Braden's 8th Birthday! I can't believe he is 8! Jenna hosted the second annual BT Game Time basketball tournament and everyone had a ball!

    

 Rollins was over the top excited to celebrate with Braden and insisted on his birthday present being the new John Wall signature basketball shoes! Braden loved them! So funny...because Jenna buys me shoes a lot!

 Jenna worked so hard on this party...and she was happy to see how happy it made Braden! I loved seeing the smiles on both of their faces....priceless!
 These two....they are a trip! They were just so big at this party....sometimes I can see the glimpses of them as teens when I watch them.  Watching them sit and talk on the bench was one such moment....and I just want to whisper...stay little...stay little....

 It was an amazing party for a little boy who is so very special to us in so many ways! We are so glad we got to celebrate with Bra today!
 He is beyond precious.....


 Happy Birthday Braden!

No comments:

Post a Comment