It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a year ago...

A year ago Jeremy and I were busy looking for just the right dog to add to our family. We looked at every breed, shape and color...it was quite the decision. As you know we finally settled on the Golden Retriever.....and eventually this pup right here....... our Jack-Jack

He has grown so much...and has been so much more work than I ever thought he would.....but at the end of the day he is the dog I wanted him to be....he is the dog that sleeps on the steps every night waiting for the kids to come down in the morning because he loves them so much...and they love him that much right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment