It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Field Day Fun!!

Today was field day at school! It was so hot, but the kids were just excited to be outside and on the brink of summer break! Rollins and Stone were all smiles! Some amazing moms and I got together and made their field day shirts...they turned out so cute! Later Gator!

 Riggs and his friends just melt my heart! He has gotten so close with these boys this year! They are all fourth graders so he is really going to miss them! I hope he has some great friends in his class next year....I have my fingers crossed for that!


 Mrs. Gaynor was so sweet to spray the kids with her mister...like I said...it was hot but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment