It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beach and Family

One of the things I love the most about our little piece of Gulf shores is that hardly anyone is there...there are people dotted here and there, but sometimes you can look all down the beach and see no one.

So you really get to be with your family...not so distracted with other people and no crowds to fight for your little piece of the beach...it's all yours..find a spot and enjoy!
See the beauty all around you...the beauty in the beach...and the beauties at the beach...
You can play tick tac toe...over and over all down the beach without getting in anyones way...
Sometimes you win...sometimes you loose but I promise you it is a win-win either way!

Your are just there...surrounded by the ocean, the sand and the loves of your life....sometimes it's like watching an old movie with no sound...because the wind and the waves are loud and you have to talk a little louder so we seem to talk less...but you don't have to speak to communicate.....
There is so much room...the space seems endless and yet most of the time we couldn't get any closer....


We collected shells to make stepping stones for my flower garden while we were there.Sarah Kate found this one...and seeing the hole in it she said..it's lovely but it's not perfect...
When she handed it to me and I could hold it in my hand and see right through it to the other side...the other side where my littles played in the sand...I thought to myself that it may be the most perfect,  most beautiful shell ever...


Together...my shadow and your shadow dancing....
Together making sandcastles for beautiful mermaid princesses....
Together...hearing the sweet song of the ice cream truck and holding hands racing to catch it before it's too late...
You taste mine.....
I'll taste yours....
and we will enjoy the sweetness together...

No comments:

Post a Comment