It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Wharf

We came in a little earlier today...just a tad bit...cause The Warf was calling our name! The Littles got ready and settled down for a little ICarly while the rest of us got ready...
Soon we were off and once we got there we were happy!
My littles have really enjoyed Brett and Hunter this trip. They have been so sweet with all of them...especially the boys...who let them fish with them..play basketball and tennis with them...and just hang out with them...they really have sweet hearts.
We ate at the restaurant down by the water...overlooking the beautiful boats...and it was perfect!




Just when I thought the night couldn't get any better ......it did.We finished our meal to the most beautiful sunset there ever was!
Truly...it was breathtaking.....



We finished our meal and went to explore the cute shops the warf has but soon all the littles could think about was the ferris wheel!
Lila was really taken by it....it is a whopper one...with lights that dance.....

We left Lila with Gran -Gran and  Jeremy and I got in Line with Riggs, Rollins and Sarah Kate....
Sarah Kate was a little nervouse...this was her first time...
Lila kept waving to me...and I thought to myself...can she do it..she is only 2...but she did ride a jet ski...so I motioned for her to come and she ran like crazy and was full of joy from her head to her toes!
She was a little nervous too....she played with her little fingers as we went up...up...up....over the Wharf
but after one pass she insisted on scooting off my lap and my protective embrace and wanted to sit by herself with Rollins
she was brave and loved it...but she never let go of Rollins' little leg...
Yhea......Lila rocked the Ferris wheel...like she does so many things...she is one cool kid...and a real piece of work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment