It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Church with the Schaffners

At 10:30 most every Sunday you can find us at church...it is the same service the Schaffners go to. It is so wonderful to go to church with friends. I was late taking this picture because I had to dig out my camera but when I walked in Riggs and Colin were sitting right beside each other for the closing prayer in their class...it just makes your heart happy. All the kids are happy in their classes and I am so happy to sit in church with my friend too. Mandy is my friend that gives me strength and loves me unconditionally...and I love sitting next to her in church.  She is often to first to see me struggling...or to see I am not myself. She sees me...truly sees me and for that I love her more than she will ever know. I just feel so blessed to share these Sundays with the Schaffners.
  Usually after church leads to lunch...as the littles beg to eat together..this day it was Cracker barrel after church....and good times with checkers in the sun.



This Sunday we went to Hometown Pizza. We sat in the back room..and with all of us...and so many kids...most people they tried to sit back there with us asked to sit somewhere else...we understand...we are a lot to take in....I told Mandy today I want to always remember what it is like to have little ones...I think people forget and I don't ever...ever...want to. I am just thankful to be on this journey with the Schaffners...it's just nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment