It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back yard, burritos, and beer (root beer)!

Tonight I hid shaving cream and silly string in the yard!
 Then told 4 little boys where to find their stash and  to meet in the middle of the yard for a war!
 They took to it right away!


 Soon the yard was full of screams and laughter and the boys were covered in shaving cream and silly string!




 Riggs even made himself a Mohawk!

I sprayed them off with the hose and then put Braden and Rollins in my tub...so cute how they helped each other make sure all the shaving cream was off!

 I put Riggs and Colin in my shower and they did the same! Truly Best buddies!
 A war will really make you hungry so at 9 pm we were eating burritos from Fiesta Time and washing it down with cold root beer! I just love these boys....so sad summer and all our frequent, impromptu, sleepovers are coming to an end!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment