It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 8, 2011

Homearama

We toured Grandpa's Homarama houses today in Norton Commons. They are coming right along and he and Bumpa have put their heart into making Homearama a success.

Lila loved the tub....I would love to take a bubble bath in there too!
Bumpa showed us around and was so excited about how it was all coming together...they have been working on this house for so long.
These Norton Common homes really are beautiful...I can't imagine having a kitchen this big...or this beautiful...I would love it because it would fit all of us!
We are so proud of Grandpa and these beautiful homes!
Especially the littles...
It was a nice morning from start to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment