It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 1, 2011

Only on vaca.....

Only on vaca do you snuggle down in clean sheets for an afternoon nap with the baby....and not have that..I should be doing something else feeling...Lila layed there all warm and limp on my arm in her pull up...and as I drifted off...still in my bathing suit and cover up because I was going back out...but sleep was calling me.... and then I heard her laugh...and in a minute she was jumping on the bed....no naps...let's play!
 and so we did...it and was a special memory of vacation this year for me...
 Putting her on my feet...lifting her high over my head....and the ginormous squeals of delight that erupted from her tiny body!




oh I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment