It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

u of L soccer camp

The boys did U of L soccer camp and they loved it! It truly is a wonderful camp and we all look forward to it every year!
Braden went the same session and we car pulled everyday. The boys just love sharing anything and everything...even a ride to U of L!
At the close of each day...they were so cute walking to me....talking about their games and the fun they had!
This year the pick up took longer because the cleats had to immediately come off...and the sliders had to be put on before exiting the camp! ;)
I can't say it enough...I love these boys! I love how they are having so many fun summer memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment