It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Treasured time

With the boys in basketball camp every morning this week...I have been really enjoying my girls. Our time together...as a threesome...is coming to an end...with reminders everywhere...Lila got her letter from Watkins today with her teacher assignment...SK got an inviation to her Kindergator meet and greet...and every store has isles and isles of school supplies! Today we bought Sk some new sparly tennis shoes for back to school and had lunch at McAlisters where I got to be with three of my favorite things that are sweet....

Sarah Kate......
 Tea.....
 and Lila Ray......

No comments:

Post a Comment