It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Breakfast buddies

Ashley (Mrs. Howard) and Henry came over for breakfast this morning. The summer has gone by so fast and we have not seen enough of them! We had breakfast and then retired to the play room for a bit of play!
The littles really had fun and I really enjoyed catching up with Ashley.
We all just love Mrs. Howard so much. It is makes my heart sink when I think she will not be a part of our daily lives this year. She has had one of my children for the last three years in a row so we have come to trust in knowing she is there. It's just bitter sweet....in so many ways.  Tomorrow is the big day we find out who our teachers are! We will be at Goshen at 9 am sharp! The kids are dying to know...and so am I! We were on the way to the zoo  the other day and Riggs said he could not wait to see who he got. I told him we would send it out to the universe and maybe we would get a sign. As we pulled into the zoo parking we passed Mrs. Gaynor who is a 4th grade teacher...a sign? maybe? The next day at Hometown pizza we saw Mrs. Davis' mother in law...Mrs.Davis teaches second grade..a sign? maybe? We won't know anything until tomorrow for sure...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment