It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, July 30, 2011

He's back!

This summer has been about Riggs a bit...Riggs is the one who took to swimming on the swim team and Riggs has been preparing for cross country this summer too. It was so nice to get Rollins back on the soccer field tonight! As we pulled into Floyds Fork Park we geared up for United Soccer club!
 I dropped him off and watched from afar as he worked and drilled with his new team....
 Being so far away, I was unsure how he was doing...but the minute his face came into focus as he ran to me I could see my sweet, soccer playing boy was happy!
 Soccer and this boy get along just fine!
He's back...with short hair...but he is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment