It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 3, 2011

headed home

 We loaded sleepy littles in the truck for an early start to the trip home.....
 It was a ten hour trip...but the littles, as usual..came through with flying colors...we stopped for a quick breakfast at McDonalds and once for gas...and that was it....not even one extra potty break...

We stopped on the way home to pick up our Jack-Jack....the littles were so cute pressed up against the glass...just waiting for the first glimpse of him!
 He was so happy to see us...and we were so happy to see him....
 and this reunion was precious!
 Finally back at home....we said goodbye to Gran-Gran and thanked her for such a wonderful vacation! Truly I can't thank her enough for the memories I made....every precious one...
 We unloaded the truckster.....
 Visited the garden.....
 welcomed Jack back to is yard.....and soon we settled right back into the routine of home....
 There are dolls on the counter....
 I Carly on the TV.....
 Sweet tea on the stove....
 and a tricycle in the court....yep..the Hardys are home!
 Riggs has a Gulf shores shark tooth necklace around his neck as a souvenir of his vacation...as for my sourvenir .....I have gulf shores and this vacation in my heart...and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment