It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

whirlwind

Things have been a whirlwind this summer...busy but fun...and going by so fast. I found myself this week a little down...feeling out of control and finally giving in to how hard being a single mother of four busy children has been for the last year with the Iron man being a part of our family...

It was easier with the routine of school in place..and scheduled sports practices. Summer and swim team and camp have more random...more changes day to day...and I guess the whirlwind of it all hit me..and the fact that for now I am in this whirlwind alone. It's just a lot right now. It always is when you are finishing one thing while starting another...and we are doing that with a lot of things right now.  Iron Man is August 28th...soon but it still seems like forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment