It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, July 3, 2011

speeding ticket

The practice after the swim meets is always a little hard...especially for Rollins. It seems like Riggs has had a ribbon in his box for one thing or another every time but not Rollins.  He just started putting his face in last summer...he has come so far..and is doing so well..but still tonight there were no ribbons in his box and he shed a few tears...although he didn't want any one to see them....
He left with Jenna and Braden to go home and I stayed for Riggs' practice....and I was there when they put the speeding tickets in the boxes for kids who really improved their times...Rollins was one of them!

He was so excited when I handed him his speeding ticket when I picked him up at Braden's house! Thank goodness for speeding tickets...and Rollins' smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment