It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Vacation Day 3....sun, beach, pools, jet skis and dolphins!

 They play so hard on vacation...soaking it all in...that they sleep so good too. Sleeping late and that allowed for Moma to get up early for coffee and reading...I am Happy to report that I read four entire books on vacation...which is a lot for me since as you can imagine there is not hours of reading time on the beach with 4 littles to watch. I began each day with my book and coffee..until the sunshine came down the stairs!

Our time on the beach was .....magical...yes. it was magical!





The boys just jump right in the ocean...Riggs was even stung by a jelly fish day one and was still all about it! I could sit and watch them for hours....and I did...beautiful boys on the beach....




 As spirited as this little one is...Lila Ray is completely at home on the beach...happy, calm, content for hours to play in the sand and in the waves.....




 Sk too loves the beach...and she was so independent...not needed the hand to hold the entire time she was in the ocean...and venturing down the beach a little in search of shells. I hold every summer moment with her a little closer knowing she will be going to school in the fall...


 I loved spending time with my mom...just being together...with the littles all around us..happy.
One of the best memories of the trip was the boys on the raft in the ocean...Jeremy had them in the raft poised and waiting for the perfect wave....
 and in it would come....crashing all around them...and wild giggles filled the air!




 They would come out of the ocean...defeated...but happy.....

 Beach time was usually followed by pool time....and Riggs was so sweet with Lila...helping her...playing with her....and she loved every minute!
 and Jeremy is the best pool dad...he plays with them every second!


 Nana assumes her usual vacation position....something to read and her cigarettes...this is her vacation...her perfect spot...and I watch her and wish I could sit and read too sometimes...
 But even thought I can't have my nose in a book because there are 4 littles to watch...there are times when I got to sit on the side and just watch...and this was my perfect spot...warm in the sun...watching the people I love full of happiness and making memories they will carry in their hearts forever....
 This afternoon we headed to the marina at Tacky Jacks for some jet ski fun! Everyone rode the jet ski...even Lila who loved it! We got up close and personal with 9 dolphins...it was amazing...we even saw 2 baby dolphins! They were beautiful!

 We took turns on the jet ski's...but the Marina was so much fun too...here on this beautiful little area of the bay we had the best time!

 There were little minnows and hermit crabs everywhere.......


 there was also a boat dock that the kids found to be so much fun...they went on it...over it..under it....
 I love these sandy toes on the dock of the bay....




 Rollins was happy to find a hermit crab in a shell that looks like an army helmet! It was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment