It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Track

The minute we hit the Alabama line the boys start asking when we are going to the Go-Cart Track!

We can usually only hold them off a few days! This year a lot of smack was talked by Jeremy about how he and Riggs were going to smoke us on the track......I told Rollins to let them talk and let us drive!
 I am proud to announce that Rollins and I smoked them over and over all day long!

 Riggs wanted to be the smoker and not be the one getting smoked so he jumped ship and rode with me while Rolls went with Jeremy!  A guy spun out in front of me...Jeremy waited and that was so nice...but a big mistake...we passed them and never looked back! Sorry boys! ;) Moma was on a roll!
 I loved rounding that turn and seeing Lila Ray waving her heart out and shouting "Moma!"
 This year Riggs was old enough to ride some of the go carts by himself...a true right of passage!
 Lila and Sk enjoyed their rides too!

No comments:

Post a Comment