It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Graduation Landon!

Today we celebrated Landon's high school graduation! He was happy to be surrounded by his friends and family...and all the special teachers who have come into his life. This graduation party was different than some...as most high schoolers look toward a future full of freedoms and independance. Things forever changed the day we learned Landon was Autistic...and we knew his path would be different than many, and yet we are still hopeful for a future of freedom and independance for him. My sister has been an advocate for him....and I can truly say she has given her whole heart to this boy and I am proud of her for that.

  Besides celebrating with Landon we enjoyed the park. The girls tried out the water sprinklers.......
 and of course the playground was a hit with everyone! My littles love to swing!


 Oh I could eat this face up!!!
 Lila has never met a stranger and is happy to play with anyone....and I just love that about her!



No comments:

Post a Comment