It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Anderson

I was oh so happy to get the text that Ruthie was a Moma! Anderson was in the world..safe and sound...and beautiful. 

I took dinner and got to meet this sweet, sweet scented miracle......

He gave me the "oh" so I know he knows how much I love him....he is pure bliss from his beautiful round head that has precious swirls in his tiny hair.....

all the way down to his delicate toes!

Life is good, friends...life is good. There is nothing better than a new baby to remind you of love...I am full of happiness for the Parrott family...a family of 3 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment