It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

25 years....

The article in the paper...that I read today.....and the firsts few words....
Taylor pleads guilty; gets 25 years
Courier Staff Writer

David Brent Taylor of Lexington pleaded guilty Friday to drug and gun charges and was sentenced to 
25 years in prison.
Taylor's wife, Tracy E. Taylor, pleaded guilty Friday to conspiracy to deal a controlled substance, 
a Class B felony
and will be sentenced to 10 years at the Madison Correctional Facility.


25 years.....that is how long my brother is going to prison.  He will be 64 when he gets out....
I can't imagine loosing 25 years of my life...walking away from the life I know for 25 years...not seeing my children grow up...missing it all but that is his fate. On March 5th he will be officially sentenced and begin his prison term. I hope his soul will heal over those years....I hope he becomes a better person...a person who wants to contribute to the world instead of wondering what the world owes him. I know there is still hope for him...even after all the hurt he has caused....there just has to be....



No comments:

Post a Comment