It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 3, 2012

My sun

 Rollins' Readers Theatre Play at school today was precious! He played, among other planets and shooting stars, the Sun....which was perfect because he is the sunniest boy I know....so full of warmth and sunshine.  His presence always makes me smile...he is just that kind of kid!
He took it very seriously and was wonderful...from the first word of the play until the very last.
 As soon as the last word was said however...he jumped up in front of everyone and said..."that's it...Amen!" and took a big bow! Everyone laughed! What can I say he is a sunny, sunny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment