It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

After Church Brunch

At Church we are doing this series called The Story...it is a series for all ages to go through the bible. We began...as luck would have it...in the beginning. It is a very interesting series full of history but oh so much more.What hit home with me today was the story of creation compared to other theories...and as I listened to it all the one thing that really hit me what that science based theories are based on accident...something happened either fast or slowly but it just happened...just evolved. With God as our creator nothing is an accident,but rather has a great purpose. No matter what I do not believe I am here by accident or that my children are here by accident. I know in my heart that we are here for a purpose...that we all are. We all are a brilliant piece in this puzzle and our lives have meaning and beauty in their own unique way. After church the Schaffners invited us over for brunch.....and I was able to be thankful for the purpose of my path and the path of my friends and family. 
 And you wonder how will they change the world in their own little way.....
 or their own big way......
 and you pray as Momas you are guiding them just enough to let them shine.....and be the change they are destined to be......

No comments:

Post a Comment