It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 10, 2012

Superbowl 2012

We had the best Superbowl Sunday Ever! After Braden's confirmation and brunch we headed home to get ready for the big game! This year it was the New York Giants taking on the Patriots! I attempted to make chocolate football rice kripsy treats...damn pinterest! 



We headed to the Bullocks and as these families gathered that I just love....it was just about perfect!





We ate....drank...laughed...and cheered!





and we loved Madonna's half time show....especially Jaz and Lila!


The Giants won this game but the whole night was a winner in my book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment