It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Battle of the books

My Riggs just continues to amaze me....he tries so hard in everything that he does. He is currently participating in Battle of the Books at Goshen. I think everyone has to read a 2 or so books out of 10 that are selected. Riggs wanted to be on the all star team so he read all 10 of them and is now working on reading all of them again...so he knows them really well. He does these above and beyond things all on his own....I am so impressed by this young man.  I have read a few of them along the way too...my favorite book so far has been Because of Winn Dixie...I just fell in love with the characters I think.
 and there are so many little gems of wisdom in this book....simply put....like this one....
I plan on loving Riggs...and all my littles in a very big way while they are here....right with me...in their childhood....hoping that each day I etch a little more love in them...enough love to last a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment