It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Texas love

With one brother in way over his head....it has made me stop and think about all my siblings...and how thankful I am for each one...near and far...bad and good...they are all a part of my heart. I don't see my brother Heath at all...he lives in Texas...and is oh so busy living the life of a horse trainer. But he has 3 amazing boys and although I don't see them as often as I would like they are still in my heart...every day.

I got this unexpected Text from Heath today and it warmed my heart...funny how unexpected love can do that...Remember that today and unexpectedly show someone you love them...it feels so good to give and to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment