It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lila's valentine

I know...I know...enough already right...?
No more pictures of Lila and Jack...but seriously how can you walk into a room and see this and not want to take a pic...oh my goodness... just can't help my self!
She is hugging him but he is truly hugging her back! I am so overtaken with how cute it is I forget that he is not supposed to be on the couch! 
These two truly are something else.....two peas in a pod.....
She even has a shirt that says who her Valentine is......inside that pink heart it says one name and one name only....JACK.



No comments:

Post a Comment