It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mondays with the girls

I am so in love with my Monday nights...with this little group of women...it's just been so fulfilling and fun to be a part of this.  This week I wanted to let them know...in just a little tiny way...how much their friendship means to me. I got them all yummy bath and shower gel and added a little note to the package....

 On this night we talked for a while after our show...and some of us shared our hearts...there were tears and hugs...words of advice and encouragement....and lots of love....after it was over and everyone went home my coffee table was full of left over food to toss but my heart was full of love and friendship that I will keep forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment