It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, February 20, 2012

I had a dream that we went out..

It was like I was in a dream on Saturday night.....we got a last minute invite to go out and we went. I looked up at 7:30 on Saturday night and I was sitting at a large round table of adults....and laughter...and man did it feel good.
 It was a happy dream for sure.....and it was so good it included my favorite dessert on the planet...Peanut Butter Creme brûlée from Nappa River...it is like heaven to me!
 We had the best dinner and conversations and then headed to Drakes to join the Cougars on the dance floor!
 I danced and laughed....laughed and danced...and then I did it all over again!


 It was so much fun...I just didn't want it to end! I hope I  have another dream like this one again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment