It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Braden's Confirmation

This past Sunday we joined the Timmerings at their church to be a part of Braden's confirmation. We were so happy to be a part of this very special day....we just love the Timmerings so much...like family, you know.


 Rollins is deeply invested in his friendship with Braden so it was extra important for him to be there. They have a special, special bond....
Rollins believes the above about his best friend with all his heart...I wish everyone in the world could have a friend look at them and love them the way Rollins does Braden....and in turn Braden does Rollins.  So many people in the world are so hungry for friendship...I see it every day. There is no hunger with these two....their friendship cup runneth over!

 this one is not the best picture....but it was so cute I had to keep it...best friends linked arm in arm singing a church hym...so very precious.....I'll never forget this picture...it's one I will carry in my heart forever.
 What a happy day!
 After we headed off for brunch at Verbena! It was delicious and fun!


We are so happy we could share this day with the Timmerings....we love them so much! I am so blessed that my friendship cup runneth over too!

No comments:

Post a Comment