It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Right now...

Right now she never misses a moment to cook with me...she just pushes her chair right over and climbs on the counter to help. Right now she is finding the beauty and love in friendship and loves to be with her friends. Right now she is demanding and will ask you once for something and then say "I thought you were going to (fill in the blank)....get my drink, tie my shoe, color with me. Right now she loves "the brothers" and tells they they are "beast" because she know they love to hear it. Right now she works out with me every day and insists on wearing her own work out clothes. Right now she wakes up almost every night and slips in beside me in my bed. Right now her favorite princess is Belle and she loves cinnamon toast.  Right now she is relentless and will ask you the same thing over and over until you break...Moma can you paint my toes....Moma can you paint my toes...Moma can you paint my toes.....pink? Right now she gives me lots of kisses and takes a lot of my patience since we are together most all the time.  Right now I know I should let her do more things for herself but since she is my last I am having a hard time doing that. Right now she can dance and shake it like nobodys business.  Right now I love her and her... her beautiful green eyes.... and her sassiness. Right now I am thankful she is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment