It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 3, 2012

Student of the week

Sarah Kate was student of the week this week! She was so excited! Every day she had to do something special...there were favorite books to bring, pictures to share, discovery bottles to make and of course she was the line leader for the week! 
 She is doing so well...and truly loves school! Mostly she loves her friends!


 She has been pulled into the top reading group...there are 4 children in this group from all of the kindergarten classes.  She is really being challenged here and that is good for her I know...but she is taking the challenges harder than I thought. She is very hard on herself. She came home today disappointed because she missed 2 of her spelling words. The words were: should, thin, where, would, their, they're, there, were, friend, every and think. She got their and there a little confused and was so upset...I still have to think about those 2 words! I think she is doing amazing and she is...I just hope she knows how proud of her we are!
Mrs. P said today she had recommend that she be tested for the gifted and talented program. So we will see what comes of that. For now I just want her to be happy and confident in who she is....she is one special little girl and as sweet as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment