It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 24, 2012

Painting it up!

With 45 days of p90x under my belt...I was feeling strong ( dying laughing here) and oh so ready to paint it up to celebrate Meredith and Jenna on their birthdays!
It was so much fun to have a private party room!
We gathered at the studio...suited up in our aprons...put out our food spread...and got busy!
There is something so exciting about a blank canvas....oh the possibilities!
My BFF was happy as she could be...and she could not be more beautiful!
I made brownie parfaits in little paint cans just for the occasion!
It was so much fun!

Amanda was full of ideas and so helpful! She is quite the painter!
We had a ball...and at the end of the night we all went home with awesome paintings and great memories of our evening!
and party favors....we went home with those too! It's so fun to plan parties for people you love!
Paint your heart happy, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment