It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine preparations

I have my littles Valentines gifts and cards.......I have my husband a heartfelt Valentine gift....I have tracked down and transposed about 90 Valentine messages into Videos for the kids school parties with photos...I have wrapped 90 alligators with handmade tags that say  "Have a snappy Valentines Day" for all the Goshen gator class party favors. I have prepared 90 valentines for my littles to give to their friends...I have 90 Valentines boxes and the stickers and jewels to decorate them...I have pin the heart on the Doggy, Valentine Bingo, and 90 conversation heart airplane kits...I have the book called the Mysterious Valentine and 90 mysterious Valentine puzzles...and 90 big, beautiful scratch art sets...I have 5 teacher gifts wrapped and ready...and special snacks packed with Valentines in them for the kids school snack tomorrow. I have a heart shaped pizza ordered and  my day clear to be at school all day long to host 3 Valentine parties for the Valentines I love the most and their classes. Yes...we are ready for Valentines day! whew!

This year the littles did their own Valentine ideas...Sk is giving her friends a heart shaped notebook and Valentine pen.
 Rollins is giving his friends heart shaped mazes and his tags say...You are aMAZEing, Valentine!
 Riggs is giving bouncy balls...

 Lila had her party on Friday and gave out Valentine paint sets...Color me Happy this Valentines Day!
 She loved her party!
 Jeremy came home with a cookie cake tonight...for me to enjoy with my girlfriends!
Watch out...love is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment