It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 9, 2012

a little empty

I am not sure where I am right now. I feel like my world is spinning and instead of getting dizzy I feel nothing. I think part of it has to do with the back to school grind...I am not ready to let my littles go...for Riggs to start his fifth grade and final year at Goshen. I am just not ready to say goodbye to the warmth of summer and every thing that comes with it....

The morning walks....

 pool days.....
 time...uninterrupted...with the ones you love most.....
 and the random love that comes from just being together.....like an ice cream Sunday that Riggs made for Lila....
 or getting the left over box out of the fridge to find it decorated for you by the sweetest 6 yr old I know....

It's time for summer to end...and I just feel empty about that. Empty with a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment