It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 6, 2012

Fair Time!

 The summer isn't complete without a little time at the County fair...so tonight I opened my truck doors any invited anyone who wanted to go to get in! I had a full car and everyone was excited to go!

We rode rides....












 and then ate fair food until we all thought we might throw up! You name it we had it!





 Then we went to ride a few more....
 But we were delirious from all the fair food...and the boys got crazy! Dare you to lick that fence?!.......

 We rode until night fell. Yhea some of of the people look a little shady....and we saw quite a few people loose their lunch on a ride or two but there is just something about the fair lights at night....that just says summer...and brings me back to the fun summer nights I had growing up at the Trimble County fair. But eventually the fun had to end....so  my tired gang packed it up and headed home...County Fair...CHECK!!! Mark it off the summer to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment