It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Epilepsy Charity Home

Since Braden has Epilepsy and we love him like our own...it made perfect sense to support the Epilepsy Foundation of Kentucky for the Norton Commons Charity of Homes Event. Today we were on Wave 3 listens promoting the event. Doing good work in the world just feels so good. We all have our struggles...our good days and bad....but there is always time to help others....
 The house is beautiful and it's coming right along! I hope we raise a lot of money for the foundation!

It means so much to all of us....especially my Rollins...here is his homework from last week...check out #9:

9. What do you think will be the biggest difference between this school year and last school year?
Learning to be without my best friend. I will worry because he has seizures 

1 comment:

  1. Braden is lucky to have such a caring friend. I found your blog a month or so ago looking for a fun 'momblog' that dealt with seizures. My youngest one has reflex anoxic seizures, which is a seizure disorder but not epilepsy.

    Anyway, it was so serendipitous because I was hugely into XC all through school. It was so good for me, and I read all about how good it had been for your boys, too.

    ReplyDelete