It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 31, 2012

Tight

The day Jeremy got the "M" was seriously one of the happiest days of his life. He can tell you the details of this day like I can tell you the birth stories of my children. It was a dream come true....an accomplishment....something he had always wanted. And if he said it once he said it a thousand times...I will never get rid of this car. I love it that much. He has four beautiful children and yet a picture of this car is his iPhone screen saver.  He has always been like that with his cars...but with this one is was much more.
but things are tight....and will be getting tighter and so Jeremy made the heartbreaking decision to sell  the "M"....right now there is just no other way.
I watched him clean this car for two days....and every time I cried.
 Cleaning this car inside and out...one last time...was his way of saying good bye.....and I know it's just a car...but I am telling you it was heartbreaking...

 He said the last thing  to do before he turned it over to the new owner was peel his Iron Man sticker off.....
The M sold in 4 hours and was gone in the blink of an eye.....
 and now we own a used Prius...a cheaper car...with great gas milage......and his screen saver is now someones else's car.....
 I am proud of him....of us...we are putting the family first...and doing what we can keep up even when it's tight. It's all these little struggles that make you stronger...pull you together...so you know love and feel love and can hopefully get through the big ones when they come.
But as long as the sun is rising over the Hardy house and 6 heartbeats still beat within it...life is good.
Things may be tight...but then again....so are we.

No comments:

Post a Comment