It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Back to School 2012

I got up at 5:00...but 6:00 came early enough for my littles!
 By 6:17 we were up...been to the bathroom, and had finished a breakfast casserole with biscuits and jelly on the side....
 By 6:45 we were dressed and ready....hair fixed, vitamins taken, teeth brushed, water bottles filled, and back packs on....
 Sk was rocking her t shirt....Twirling into 1st grade with Ms. Spenlau!
 Rollins was rocking his...What time is it? It's Noon time shirt......
 and Riggs was happy in his custom Goshen XC t shirt!
 They were ready!
 I was so excited for them!
 We joined our bus stop posse and waited for the bus!
 soon it was there....
 and it was time to go....to begin a new school year.....
 and of course I shed a few tears as the big, yellow bus pulled away...I always do.

 The day was busy and it seems like only a few hour had passed until it was time to go wait for the bus again!
 and soon it was back....
 and my littles jumped off the bus and were so excited to tell me all about their amazing days! I feel so blessed to be waiting for them when they get home...it's right where I want to be.....
 By request the after school snack today was chocolate covered strawberries....

 so over glasses of sweet tea and strawberries we caught up.....they had so much to tell!

I am so glad they had such great 1st days! Here's to many more great days this school year!


Rollins' class on the 1st day of school !

No comments:

Post a Comment