It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, August 5, 2012

UK tour

I forgot to add this post after the boys had their soccer tournament in Lexington...but it's worth adding for sure. In between games the four games we played we took the boys on a tour of the University of Kentucky campus....it was a trip down memory lane for sure...

Hello ChiO!

 Kennedy Book store....
 The Sigma Alpha Epsilon house too...

 We saw the library, fraternity row, the towers, Ramseys, Two Keys....and the list goes on and on.....Jeremy and I talked the whole time ....as memories flooded us being back on campus...and the boys just took it all in....they asked lots of questions too! I loved sharing this with them! It was fun to think about how much fun they will have when they go off to college. It's such a rite of passage...all those freshman...figuring it out...together...I loved every minute of it! Some day that will be them...but for now I am happy to have them snuggled in their bunk beds under my roof every night.....college will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment