It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics 2012

Every night we escape to London...for gymnastics...swimming...track...you name it we are there cheering on these amazing athletes and our hearts are 100% behind the USA!

Watching and waiting for the gymnastics results I held my breath....
and cried like a baby when they announced our girls had won gold!
I'll never forget this summer...late nights with all the littles...but Riggs is always the last up...I have loved just being together...watching and cheering....celebrating....and feeling heartbroken for shattered dreams...but proud of these athletes for their guts...whether they get the glory or not.
Michael Phelps was just a little boy with a big dream...
and his Moma was just a Moma who gave everything she had to her son...and his dreams...and I felt like I celebrated every win with her...and all the sacrifice she has given over the years.....

We have just loved every minute of these Olympic games! Thank you Gabby Douglas, Michel Phelps, Missy Franlkin, and every other Olympic athlete for inspiring us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment