It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, August 19, 2012

for our P

I didn't really know Ron Pittinger but all I needed to know was that Mrs. P loved him...with all her heart.

And so when he passed.... Mrs. P needed things...
she needed to be reminded that she was loved with hugs, letters, and special little things to touch her heart....

 She needed meals for out of town guests...so they could laugh and love and not worry about other things...

 She needed help with the visitation and the celebration of life party......to do it just right.....
 and we wanted her to feel surrounded by love...in a big...big....way
to just bask in the love of her friends and family...and remember happy times with Ron...without a worry


and I am honored to say that that is exactly what we did...a group of lovely ladies...jumped in...in countless ways....to help...in any way we could.  This is not all of us...only a few...but....I am so touched by the giving spirits of this community of love. 
 I adore this lady....I seem to have this tendency to fall in love with my littles' teachers....something about what they do and give touches me in a way I find hard to ever repay...I am so thankful for them... and it breaks my heart that her heart hurts...but I know in the days to come we will all do our best to fill her time and life with smiles, laughter, help and love. We just will..it's what we do.

 and her new class is waiting for her...with love and hugs...which is just what she really needs....
and the big top themed Kindergarten room will light up with life and love the moment she walks back in the door.
What lucky children they are...and what lucky people we all are to know and love Sharon Pittinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment