It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 13, 2012

Goshen Open House

We spent the day with old and new friends! I was excited to get Griffin and Rollins together since they will be in class together.
 As well as Braxton and Riggs......
 AT 5:30 we headed to Goshen for Open House...a time to meet your teacher, your class mates and get organized with your supplies...it was Riggs' last Goshen open house (sniff, sniff)......
 Since we had new crates for Mrs. Noon we stopped there first...she was over the moon excited for these crates and called them one of her "hot" items!
 Is she cute or what? SO full of life and love for these kids and her job....Rollins is going to love her!
 He got organized and loved the goody bag at his seat!
 Next stop...Mrs. Kittleson! A big hug and a sweet smile and she got right on getting Riggs ready to get himself set up.....he listened.... and after saying hello and signing up for my stuff...we left him there to do it all my himself!
 It made my heart happy that his friends from other rooms had drifted in to check on him....and help him...I am telling you.... that friend thing clicks at age 10...they just get it now...what is means to be a friend and have a friend...
 Sarah Kate was so excited to get to her class room.....
 She was so sweet giving Mrs. Spenlau the sunflower she pick for her...sweet and surprisingly shy...
 Her table is full of friends...and she knows almost everyone in the class!
 Preston and Saylor are just a few.....
 It was sad to walk by P's room....and my heart just hurt...in 50 years she has never missed the first day of school....I sent her love right then and there....I am looking forward to helping her in any way over the next days and seasons to come....I just love her so...
 It was a great Open House and soon it was time to get supper at Bistro 42 and yogurt at Green Apple!
It was a great night for my littles and we are all looking forward to the new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment