It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lila's REAL birthday!

I know...it's like her birthday never ends...but none the less...Lila's real birthday had to be celebrated! We started with a doughnut birthday party with the Timmerings at Sugar and Spice!



It was the perfect way to start the day!


She was so excited to officially be 4!


We then headed to Creasy to swing and play while the boys did a little XC with Coach Jeff. This down time in the quiet nature preserve....got me....it hit me...my baby is 4...this is her last year of preschool....and I spent the hour falling in love with her for the bazillionth time.......






She loved getting a birthday call from Uncle Jason on our way to McDonalds...it's the little things...
And lunch at McDonalds...her choice ...was just perfect!


Bumpa took her to Chick fil a for Polynesia sauce for supper while we were at XC but after we took her to dessert at 32 degrees for her favorite yogurt! And because she is 4...she did it all by her self...even the whipped cream!

We ended the night with family time back at home and presents , of course!
She fell asleep in my arms...and I fell asleep wrapped in her sweet scent and delicious warmth. She is 4 but is still my baby....always my baby.
Happy Birthday, Lila Ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment